Sundarban Tour – Sundarban National park
The Amazon of the East!
Sundarban Tour of Sundarban National park: This huge stretch is a wonder of the world, Sundarbans situated in Southern West Bengal is the largest estuarine forest in the world and has its kind wildlife sanctuaries in the world and home for the legendary Royal Bengal Tiger.
Here are some more reasons to visit Sundarban National park.
Sundarban Tour – Best Stay Experience:
To add to the charm, boats are the only way to see this forest. We at Crossindia have put together a team to felicitate tailor made plans that can suit various requirements for guests ranging from number of stay options, like AC or non AC rooms in Guest house/hotel, transfer from Kolkata arrangement and also preferred cuisine.
Dedicated Guide and Host:
At Crossindia we have the luxury of having an experienced crew and a dedicated guide that go alongside the guests from the start of the tour and till it’s end so that guests are escorted, cared and catered well.
The Sundarbans (aka. the beautiful forest) is a natural region comprising southern Bangladesh and a small part in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is the largest single block of tidal halophytic mangrove forest in the world. The Sunderbans covers approximately 10,000 square kilometers (3,900 sq mi) and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Interested in Sundarban Tour ? (Price as low as Rs 3800/ Person)
For more information contact us @ (+91) 8282906050 / 9748763663 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill the form below, we will get back to you shortly.
- 07:30 AM Departure from Kolkata
- 10:30 AM Arrival at Sunderban Forest
- 11:00 AM Boarding
- 12:00 AM Boat Safari
- 01:00 PM Lunch on Board
- 03:00 PM Tea
- 03:00 PM Check into the guest house
- 04:00 PM Local Sunderban Village Tour
- 07:00 PM Dinner
- 07:00 AM Breakfast on Board
- 07:30 AM Sunderban Jungle Boat Safari and visiting various sanctuaries
- 11:00 AM Tea and Refreshments
- 01:00 PM Lunch on Board
- 03:00 PM Continue Boat Tour
- 03:30 PM Disembarkment and Departure towards Kolkata
- 07:30 PM East Time to Reach Kolkata
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kolkata (Via Bus/Car/Winger)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 8:30 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM(Day 1).|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 8:00 PM(Day 2 or day 3).|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing,Slippers, hat, jacket and sunscreen, toothbrush, soap, deo, Towel,etc.|
Safety and Security is paramount to Crossindia and we look into all aspects of it. We provide Lifeguard on-board/ motor ship handling & life-saving techniques.
- First-Aid kits are on board at all times.
- Safety equipment : life jackets, rescue tubes, fire extinguishers, depth reader and telephone and satellite communication.
|Age||Free for Children 5 years and below|