Sundarban Boat Tour -Pirates Party Sail
Sundarban boat tour of Sundarban Islands :
Ahoy, you lovers of adventure, get a PRIVATE BEACH for yourself with bonfire and bamboo kebabs along with Sundarban boat tour just 3 hrs from Kolkata.
Sail upon a wooden pirate themed rustic cruise boat through the river Deltas and voyage into rivers, creeks, ocean and jungles into the backwaters of Bengal. We cover a number of islands including Bhagbatpur Crocodile Island passing through the Lothian Island and a final stay at Barren Island.
It’s an ideal trip for people looking to take time off to unwind in pure nature and have fun at the same time.
To know more about this tour read our blog on Sundarban Pirates Party.
Ahoy Your Captain is here!
Captain Vishal Tupper : Will be your Guide and Host for the tour with many years of experience is sailing and navigating, An ardent lover of cross country biking & motoring, Vishal is also a food critic, blogger , Musician and has been featured on Yourstory, national food television shows like Zee Khana Khazana etc.
Tour through the Beautiful Islands of Southern Sundarban!
- 07:30 AM – 10:30 AM Transfer via/car from Kolkata to Namkhana, South Bengal.
- 11:00 AM Boarding
- 11.30 AM – 2:00 PM Jungle Safari with Lunch on board
- 02:00 PM – 04:30 PM River and Sea Sail to the Barren island long Sandy islands in The Great blue (Bay of Bengal)
- 04:30 PM – 08:30 PM Arrival at Barren island, Bonfire, live barbeque & Fun Activities.
- 08:30 PM – 09:30 PM Dinner Time
- After 10 PM Unwind with music, star gazing, leisure
- 08:30 AM Breakfast
- 09:30 AM Departure to Bhagbatpur Crocodile Island
- 11:30 AM – 01:00 PM Nature Walk & Visit to Crocodile Sanctuary
- 01:00 PM – 02:00 PM Lunch on Board
- 02:00 PM – 02:30 PM Certification Ceremony and Disembarkment
- 02:30 PM – 06:30 PM Travel Back to Kolkata
Note : We do not operate in the Tiger regions for safety reasons as this is a soft adventure tour. The trip is completely safe and it operates in the region devoid of any natural threats of tigers or otherwise. If you want to go to Sundarban National Park then we have a dedicated Sundarban Tiger reserve tour.
Duration : 2 Days and 1 night (Boat Stay)
Min pax : 4 People & Max pax : 15 people.
If you want to book entire boat then contact us for the quotation.
Duration : 2 Days and 1 night (Hotel Stay at Bakkhali)
If you want Hotel Stay then contact us for the quotation.
Price range : Rs 3000 – 5500 Per Head (Depending on various factors like No. of People, Season, Weekday/Weekend, Type of Boat, Weather Conditions etc )
Fill the form below, we will get back to you shortly.
For more information contact us @ (+91) 8282906050 / 9748763663 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ahoy! Unleash the Pirate Within You!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kolkata, Indian Museum (Travel on a Tempo Traveller/Winger)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 7:30 AM for a prompt departure at 8:00 AM(Day 1).|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 8:00 PM(Day 2) and Approximately 10:00 PM(Day Tour).|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing,Slippers, hat, jacket and sunscreen, toothbrush, soap, deo, Towel,etc.|
|Age||Free for Children 5 years and below|